Monday, May 12, 2014

Our Weekend + First Mother's Day

The weather in Chicago is finally beautiful and reminding us why we live here. 

On Friday, we took Emmah to the zoo for the first time, (she slept the majority of the time) but when she was awake she was a happy girl!



Saturday we went to the arboretum & walked to our favorite ice cream parlor.

On Sunday we went out to lunch and then walked around an outdoor mall and got caught up in a thunderstorm. It was awesome! Emmah wasn't so sure about rain, but after Mama showed her it was fun to take off your shoes and run around in it...she sort of liked it.


 Man oh man do I love this little bear more than I could have ever imagined.  
I am so thankful I get to be her mama.


I hope all you amazing Mama's had a wonderful Mother's Day!


5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Mother's Day weekend for such a gorgeous momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep missing your blogs, but they are fun to read (and look at) all at once too! You and Emmah are just beautiful---Mike is one blessed man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you guys are the sweetest family ever!!
    I'm going to add you to my reading list! Emmah is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is a sweet baby. So glad you adding us :)

      Delete