Thank you to Jennifer @ First Comes Love for nominating me for a Liebster Award! How exciting?!
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you're passing the award to next.
3. Choose new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
The 11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. I am a very competitive person when it comes to sports, board games, etc.
2. I played field hockey & lacrosse through college and broke the school record for most goals in one game.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. My husband & I started dating in high school.
5. I love my cats like they are my babies. The hubs thinks I'm ridiculous. But we did raise them from when they were very young(1 day old & 3 weeks old)
6. I love Cherry Coke. Fountain Cherry Coke.
7. I am Canadian Indian and have blonde hair. Odd.
8. I love the snow, but hate the cold.
9. I currently live in Oak Park IL where Hemmingway, Frank Lloyd Wright & Dan Castellaneta(voice of Homer Simpson) are from.
10. I grew up in the first state! DELAWARE. Or DELA-WHERE?
11. My dog is named after Bob Marley. (The Hub's doing)
My questions from Jennifer
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I am compassionate. For the longest time I thought that I was too emotional and sensitive, getting teary eyed at the sight of someone that is homeless. But now I think that having compassion for people is pretty important.
2. What is your favorite thing about your significant other?
He can make me laugh all the time, even in difficult circumstances.
3. What is the most challenging thing about being a mom for you?
I am pregnant with my first baby so I am not sure yet!
4. What is your biggest fear?
It is a pretty close call between heights and spiders.
5. If you could live anywhere in the entire world where would you live and why?
This is a tough one. I want to live close to my family, but I would love to live in a place that is warm for most of the year.
6. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence, she seems pretty funny.
7. Why did you start your blog?
I recently started blogging again so I could document my pregnancy and family/friends could keep updated.
8. What are your top 3 favorite blogs to read?
Man oh man. I honestly look forward to reading all of the blogs I follow but my top three faves currently are
9. What is your top beauty must have product?
Right now it is this tea tree oil moisturizer. It isn't too heavy, it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out & I can use it while I'm pregnant!
10. Finish this sentence: "I can't go one day without ______"
Chewing gum & chapstick. I know, pretty darn exciting.
11.What is your worst bad habit?
I am giving the Liebster Award to:
Abby @ Thou Shalt Grow
Sally @ Nothing Isn't Nothing
Desiree @ Macke Monologues
Katie @ God's Little Grace
My questions to you:
1. What advice would you give a new mom?
2. What is your favorite indulgence?
3. What was your one must-have baby item?
4. Where do you spend most of your time on the internet?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. Where is your favorite place to shop for baby clothes?
7. What is one of your must-have beauty products?
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do with it?
9. What are a few of your favorite blogs?
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
11. What is your favorite vacation spot?