Friday, November 1, 2013

Postpartum: 6 Weeks

Pre-pregnancy weight: 123 lbs
Pre-delivery weight: 168 lbs
Post-delivery weight: 148 lbs
Current weight: 140 lbs
Recovery: My body feels great, I haven't had any aches or pains since the first week. My bleeding finally stopped (I was starting to get worried). Everything looked great at my 6 week postpartum appointment and I got cleared to start exercising!
Baby Blues: GONE! They only lasted about a week. I am finally feeling like myself!

To lose the rest of the weight I gained during my pregnancy, (20 lbs to go!) Mike & I are doing P90X and watching what we eat. We have had a lot of success with the program in the past and are looking forward to getting back into it. AND I am entering a weight loss competition to keep me motivated!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about P90X! Good luck on your weight loss competition!!

    ReplyDelete