Thursday, September 5, 2013

39 Weeks


How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain: 45 lbs
Maternity clothes? yes
Sleep: Up on and off throughout the night, but still able to nap during the day
Stretch marks? I found one above my belly button
Food cravings: I was "craving" Chick-fil-a yesterday so we went for lunch :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing new
Miss anything? I can't wait to eat turkey sandwiches all day, every day anddddd all the amazing caffeine-packed, Fall-themed, Starbucks drinks...YUM.
Gender: girl girl girl
Labor signs: nothing new. Braxton hicks, some cramping and lower back pain
Have you started to show? clearly
Symptoms: same old, same old
Belly Button in or out? officially out!
Wedding rings on or off? still off
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, not too moody lately
Best Moment this week? My doctor appointment today & learning that the longest we would have to wait to meet our little lady would be 19 days (September 24th). Emmah, please don't make mommy wait that long, but if you are anything like me you will not be rushed and will come at the last minute!
Looking forward to anything? Meeting our baby girl! 

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure those "cramps" aren't really contractions?
    And I vote for the 16th! I'm really biased, but I happen to think it is the very best day of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete