Monday, February 18, 2013

9 Weeks

Although I am now a little more than 10 weeks along, here are some pictures that we took at 9 weeks to start capturing the growth of this little babe!




How far along? 9 weeks in the pictures, but currently 10 weeks
Total weight gain?-1 pound (120 to 119) I also think my scale is wrong.
Morning sickness? I have had nausea on and off for the whole first trimester. Thankfully, I have not puked. I hate puking. I have also had terrible headaches to go along with the nausea.
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I have been bloated like crazy. Some days my smaller pants are uncomfortable.
Stretch marks? NO!
Sleep? Not the greatest. I have been peeing a few times each night & have had heartburn a lot. Oh, and I have been having nightmares. Not fun. 
Food cravings/aversions? Not really having any cravings. I cannot eat chicken (unless it's in chicken nugget form), spinach or mushrooms. 
Miss anything? I miss having ENERGY. I'm so lame lately. I don't want to do ANYTHING.
Have you started to show? Nope. Unless you count the "food baby" at the end of the day, cause I definitely look pregnant then.
Happy or Moody? Unfortunately for my hubby, MOOOOODY. With a capital M.
Best Moment this week? For valentine's day, Mike painted a canvas for the baby's room and gave it to me. This was completely unexpected and unlike him. Melted my heart.
Looking forward to anything? Looking ahead to the second trimester, where I hear women come back from the crazies of the first trimester.





No comments:

Post a Comment