Saturday, March 31, 2012

Boys will be...

What happened at the WyldLife Boy's Night you ask? I'll show you what I know... 


Lots of TV's for lots of video games

More TV's


A 5 pound bag of candy...GONE.

It looks like they put candy in the blender...


They fought over who had to go to the bathroom the most?

NOPE. Someone threw up the candy concoction... (and this is their idea of "fun"?!)

Looks like someone got the spare bed... there had to have been a battle for that....

            

Perhaps it was a 'NERDS' battle, cause these things are everywhere...






"Don't ask me what happened..."

"I dont know anything and I swear I didn't get ANY candy...none at all...not one piece..."


I don't think I'll ever know what happened...



Boys will be....


I'll let you finish that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment