Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daybook

Outside my window... is SNOW!

I am thinking... I hope I get to play in the snow tomorrow with Mike & Marley

I am thankful for... SNOW.

From the learning rooms... I am learning that each morning we have a choice on whether or not that day will be a good one or a bad one. It’s all about our attitude.

From the kitchen... nothing tonight! Mike & I were blessed with a gift certificate to McCormick’s & Schmick’s so we went out on a date tonight. (Thank you Marissa)

I am wearing... PJ’s!

I am creating... a healthy lifestyle.

In my mailbox this week... was a letter from Chelsea! And a package from Mike’s mom with the book Mike got me (Kisses for Katie) for Christmas that I accidentally forgot. I love getting mail.

I am reading… "Self Talk, Soul Talk" by Jennifer Rothschild. It’s a book about speaking truth to your self instead of lies. What do you tell yourself?

I am hoping... God will bless Olga (our waitress tonight) She was the sweetest. She told us how she has a degree in dental hygiene and no one will hire her because of her strong Russian accent.

I am hearing... Mike’s iPhone game noises…what is Temple Run?

Around the house... is a lot of relaxing. Oh and working out.

One of my favorite things... PINTEREST. Yikes! A new way to waste my time, just what I needed.

A few plans for the rest of the week… continuing P90X, getting together with fellow Wyldlife leaders, and our first campaigners on Sunday the 29th!


“Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right.”
       Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment